TRAVEL MART PROVIDE VARIOUS TOUR PACKAGES !!!
TERM AND CONDITION
-No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
-Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
-No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
Please feel free to mail me for any further assistance or you can dial our number (number’s mentioned below) if you wish to discuss regarding the package with me or may reply on the same mail as well.
We would be delighted to plan your holiday and confirm your reservation depending upon the availability from the hotels/ airlines at the time of making payments. Payments can be made by Cheque or Cash can be deposited in any bank across the country.
- Early check-in or late check -out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- In case of non availability of hotels, similar category of hotels will be provided.
- No refund in case of natural calamity like-weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Booking with incorrect passenger age may incur penalty at a later stage.
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the Inclusions.
- Additional / personal use of vehicle will be chargeable.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
- In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client or bad weather condition or disaster , the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances.
- A transfer from one tour to another of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated in these terms and a fresh booking on another.
- We will not be responsible or liable in case of theft or robbery.
- The tour cost does not include the costs towards the insurance.
We hope the above information is as per your requirement and helps you plan your holiday with Holidays India trip . Should you require any further assistance or details, please feel free to call or e-mail.